Monday, June 05, 2006

The Canadian and British Terror Arrests Some Food For Thought

This year will be the 5 year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. I am wondering and this is just a wild spitball guess here if the two groups arrested (Toronto and London) as well as the individuals arrested in Atlanta earlier this year might have been planning an attack to coincide with 9/11. As Chuck pointed out in a comment below America is still the big target, but Osama Bin Laden did issue a statement calling for Britain and Canada to be attacked.

I don't know if 5 and 10 year anniversaries have the same meaning in the Islamic world as they do in our culture but I am going to be watching for a lot more arrests in the coming days.

Post a Comment

OSCP begins

There was a little bit of confusion on when I was supposed to start this - initially I thought the 19th, then I got an email saying the ...