Tuesday, May 16, 2006

George W. Bush's Legacy

RealClearPolitics - Articles - Living in the World of Thatcher & Reagan

A couple weeks ago I was having a discussion with my mostly left of center family about President Bush and his policies. Like most on the left they instinctively hate everything he does and during the course of the conversation the claim was made that George Bush would be remembered as the worst President ever. At the time I tried to make the point that transformational leaders are always unpopular when they are in office, but it fell on deaf ears. Michael Barone makes the same point in this article.



Technorati tags:
Post a Comment

What I am reading (or maybe watching) 10/18/2017

DefCon - ICS Village: Grid Insecurity and How to Really Fix This Shit - I tried to see this talk while at DefCon, but the room they ...