Saturday, April 22, 2006

Three blogs you really should be reading now

The first is Independent Sources. Insider and Senior Administration Official have had some really good stuff lately, starting with the Charlie Sheen conspiracy post and it's follow-ups, and running up through the entire Michael Hitzik scandal (also here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here). Full Disclosure I have posted on Independent Sources, but not on these two subjects. I will be working on a conspiracy post with Insider and SAO soon. Not that the amount of traffic I get here will seriously impact their stats.

The second is Patterico's Pontifications, also for his work on the Hitzik story. I admit I don't read him much, his site has just never really caught my fancy, and I find his site hard to navigate. I have to admit though he is good and thorough and when I do read the posts there I always learn something. (I woould post detailed links like above, but there are just to many)

Third is Sensible Mom, just because I like her take on things.

I am still staying away from Wizbang because I still still think Paul is a jackass
Post a Comment

What I am reading (or maybe watching) 10/18/2017

DefCon - ICS Village: Grid Insecurity and How to Really Fix This Shit - I tried to see this talk while at DefCon, but the room they ...