Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Thank You Independent Sources

I have said before that one of my favorite blogs is independentsources.com and it is even more so now. For the last week or so there has been an battle raging about the origin of the 9/11 attacks, which is continuing and possibily broadening into a general discussion of conspiracies. Since that post has started my blog traffic which has been way down has started to pick up again. I don't know if it is because people want to see what kind of idiot I am or if they want to see if they agree with anything else I say, but who cares traffic is traffic. So thanks again guys.

Post a Comment

OSCP begins

There was a little bit of confusion on when I was supposed to start this - initially I thought the 19th, then I got an email saying the ...