Wednesday, March 29, 2006

|| RedState

RedState - McCain-Kennedy: A Good Bill Or, In Which I Don My Asbestos Shorts

Once again I must disagree with a number of commentators I generally respect and usually agree with, and instead agree with this article. I outlined my hopes for immigration reform in my post below. This bill seems to address most of them. Like Leon I wish there had been more specifics on border enforcement and I am hopingthat gets resolved in the conference committee., but overall I think it is much better than the status quo and that is why I will support it.

Update: I knew I had posted on this before:

http://kurulounge.blogspot.com/2005/11/perfect-as-enemy-of-good.html


Post a Comment

Time to burn it all down and try this again - What I am reading 10/16/2017

The Register - WoW! Want to beat Microsoft's Windows security defenses? Poke some 32-bit software  - Two chaps claim to have discov...